The AzTE Technology Transfer Fellows Program
The program is available to graduate (Masters/PhD/MBA/JD) students and Post-Doctoral Fellows at ASU with a focus on the schools of engineering, arts and sciences, and business. Fellows will be exposed to a wide range of emerging technologies and commercialization opportunities that are developed by ASU researchers in the life sciences and physical sciences areas. Participants will interact with technology transfer professionals across multiple areas within our organization.
AzTE Fellows will be able to participate in a series of lectures which will be delivered in conjunction with training that will provide the necessary elements to perform assessments of new technologies.
This is a paid internship program that focuses on assessing technical, commercial, and IP aspects of ASU technologies, and also on assisting in the development of commercialization strategies for ASU technologies. AzTE Fellows will be expected to commit between 10-28 hours a week.
- Ongoing affiliation with ASU as a student at the master’s, doctoral, post-doctoral level, or at the professional level (MBA/JD);
- Proficiency in scientific discipline so that the candidate has the capability to be trained to determine the commercial potential of scientific work;
- Ability to clearly communicate complex scientific ideas; orally and in writing;
- Commitment to the required minimum participation of one year;
- Obtain consent from advisor/supervisor;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time;
- Eligible to work in the U.S. in an off-campus position;
- Student must be willing to sign and abide by a confidentiality agreement.
Please apply online at www.asufoundation.org/careers.